Ann Arbor Road Scholars

Running in, around, and away from Ann Arbor.

Friday, June 24, 2005

run smart, not fast

So I was asking myself, if it has been almost a week since I ran, am I even *allowed* to post? But peer pressure was escalating, so here I am. We had a nice little run on the p-loop today (p-loop the path, not the blogger). It was hot. Ecshelto (I like to call her eZshelto), p-loop and I were all feeling kinda wimpy but we pressed on. The p-loop was covered in goose poop (again, the path not the person- this could get confusing!). We gps'ed the course, now we are waiting for our tech guy Strandvej to make us some cool pictures of our elevation and pace.

I think I changed my moniker (handle? username? What are those called nowadays?) to km to be a bit more incognito like the rest of the ladies. I usually use momtosofie but I figure that isn't as sexy as some of the other ladies names. Not that km is any sexier, but it allows me to drop the whole milf image that momtosofie might convey. ;)

I am thinking of things to post and making myself chuckle. Like, "hey, didn't I run past you the other day?" heh heh.

1 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When Nate and I rode that trail over Mother's Day I wondered why parents would take their kids to a park/trail with all that goose poop ! Yuck ! Someone should get out there to control that population.
The bike ride was smooth and scenic nonetheless ! Deb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home