Ann Arbor Road Scholars

Running in, around, and away from Ann Arbor.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

this day light savings is crazy, eh?

I ran with the "rice" running group last night, Bill and I sprung (sprang?) for a babysitter so we made a rare appearance as a duo. It was dark sooo early. Here it is 5:45 and almost dark- I imagine it must be about the same in AA. Craziness. How are you ladies handling the darkness? Running more often in the morning? Pre-baby I was a huge fan of the Fall-back, I loved the early daylight. Now that Scooter gets up at 5:30 am, I am not such a big fan...

I got some new Mizunos 2 weeks ago and I am just luvin them! In fact, I think I broke them in on our run in AA in the end of Oct.

I saw that there is another Greenway run coming up- are ya'll in? I'll be back up in AA in early December, but I reckon there won't be any 5K's then.

1 Comments:

At 11:05 PM, Blogger p-funk said...

we've been handling the darkness by um, not running much these days.

i went through the arb the other day 5:15 and it was pitch black by the time we exited the park.

seems like fall back is the start of hibernation mode...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home