Ann Arbor Road Scholars

Running in, around, and away from Ann Arbor.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

beat the heat

or, get beat by the heat. I fear the latter was the case for poz and I this morning. We headed out around 8:15 am for a 6 mile reverse loop of where I don't know because I never pay any attention. Poz tells me when to turn and I obey. It was hot. We were hot. We persevered, but we both agreed that had we been running alone it would have become a walk after about mile 3. But that always leads to the dilemma of how the hell you get home... so we ran. We were awful chatty for 2 hot mammas. Lots of breastfeeding talk, even some discussion about circumcision- poz brought that up I swear. I am realizing I don't even know how to spell it.
I saw Anne Arbor out and about with her knee brace on. She was certainly looking athletic, but it was hard to tell if she had been for a run or not. Going by looks alone I'd say she'll be back on with the road scholars in no time. Ecshelto looks to be making a full recovery, might she be back eating up the miles again soon?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home