Ann Arbor Road Scholars

Running in, around, and away from Ann Arbor.

Monday, February 06, 2006

our clever title has been scooped, by Kiki!

It might seem odd that my running days end for the time being just as my first issue of runner's world hits my mailbox. Maybe reading it will inspire my comeback in August. Anyway, Bill brought me the issue, opened to the page titled "Road Scholars" by Kristin Armstrong (yes, Lance's ex, although she probably hates to be called that). I was not naive enough to believe it was an article about us.

Kiki's running group is a book club on legs, they call themselves "Running of the Books." The article is about their club. So just the article title is road scholars.
gotta run to yoga, I'll have to mull over this to see if I have anything clever to add.

1 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Blogger p-funk said...

never fear, i've copywrited our name so no one can steal it from us without facing legal and financial consequences.

um, that's a joke.

btw, kiki does NOT need to get back together w/ lance. she can do much better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home