Ann Arbor Road Scholars

Running in, around, and away from Ann Arbor.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I ran! I ran!

Now this calls for a celebration (although it feels like aars has done an awful lot of celebrating lately!). To celebrate Adeler's 2 week birthday, I dragged my plus sized butt off the couch and ran for 30 minutes straight! I've been talking smack for months (about 9 now) about how badly I wanted to start running again. I wouldn't say that the run felt good, but it was a run nonetheless. The scale, that hasn't budged in a week, said it was worth a 2 pound weight loss. I have a feeling that it was sweat and I have since gained it back by drinking water but I won't jump back on the scale to verify that theory. Unlike p-loop, there are no marathons in my near future!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home