Ann Arbor Road Scholars

Running in, around, and away from Ann Arbor.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I shouldn't write this.

I really shouldn't. Cuz what I am about to write could land me in some serious trouble with the aars. Good thing there are 1096 miles (according to Northwest) between us. Or is it among us, since there are more than 2 of us? Yesterday I couldn't remember how to spell delusional (thanks for the help there, p-loop).

So, I am about to strap on my still-pretty-spanking-new-cuz-they're-only-2-months-old- and-I-haven't-been-running-that-much Mizunos, and my............. running shorts. Shorts. To enjoy the 67 degrees and SUNNY weather here in houston. On the plus side, this cool (freeeeezing to some) weather really brings down the smog levels round here. Take heart, ladies, I will after all be wearing a long sleeve tshirt.

Seriously, sorry to hear about the bum weather. Treadmilling does suck. Swimming is a great cross-trainer, ya'll can try that.

time for that run...

2 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Blogger p-funk said...

whatever, biz-natch!!!

at least we had a white thanksgiving. yeehaw.

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger km said...

Ha- you just inspired me to take another run; you reminded me of all the turkey I ate over Thanksgiving. Thanks p-loop!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home